Latest post Wed, Aug 3 2011 1:43 AM by hbrock. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Aug 3 2011 1:29 AM

Timecode display

OK, I can't seem to figure this out.  I have a 23.98 NDF timeline...and I want to see the MAS timecode for that, but also what the timing would be at 29.97 DF.  I choose MAS TC1 for my main display on the Program side, and then under that I choose MAS 30DF for the other...but the timecode remains the same.  Same thing if I am in a 29.97 DF project and want to see 23.98 NDF timing.  Nothng changes.  The TC numbers still have the colon or semi colon of the main format.  

So I have 1:43:42:12 in NDF...and I want to see DF...it still shows 1:43:42:12...not 1;43;45;13....or whatever.  The colons are the same.  and the numbers don't change.

What simple thing am I missing?

• Wed, Aug 3 2011 1:43 AM In reply to

• hbrock
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Santa Monica, CA
    • Posts 5,541
    • Points 64,320
    • Moderator: Avid Xpress Pro Mac
      Moderator: MCA Mac
      Moderator: Media Composer Getting Started

Re: Timecode display

I don't know.  It's working as expected on my system.  Did you confirm the TC format on the timeline by right clicking on the Record Monitor and selecting the Sequence Report?  What version of Media Composer are you running?

MacPro, MacBook Pro and a Cube (masquerading as a kleenex dispenser). [view my complete system specs]

Must think of something clever to go here...

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller