Latest post Sat, Sep 4 2010 1:19 PM by Clement Canino. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Sep 4 2010 2:20 AM

Metafuze for 64 bit windows?

Is there a 64 bit compatable version of Metafuze? Can't get the current version to install on vista bus 64 or through my MC 5.03 installer. If not what can you do to import DPX into MC 5.X?

System 1: HP Z400, 3.20G Quad Core, Quadro 4000, 250G SSD system drive,Windows 7 64, MojoDX w/active hib, 6G ram, Cal Digit VR ESATA Raid, Recommended... [view my complete system specs]
  • Sat, Sep 4 2010 8:22 AM In reply to

Re: Metafuze for 64 bit windows?

Just download the separate installer on avid.com/metafuze, or browse the installer folder and find the manual installer for MetaFuze. Installing from the MC installer suite won't let you install it on a 64-bit OS, even though it works fine. The separate installer will let you install on a 64-bit OS. I have been running different versions of MetaFuze on 64-bit Vista and 64-bit Win7 for more than a year, successfully.

P.S.: Why are you posting this in the AXP-PC forum?

Media Composer Symphony | PT Ultimate | Win10 HPZ | OSX MBP | ISIS5000 [view my complete system specs]
  • Sat, Sep 4 2010 1:19 PM In reply to

Re: Metafuze for 64 bit windows?

Sorry about posting in the wrong forum. Accidentally hit the wrong shortcut, got the old one. Funny, but I did try the stand alone installer and I get a missing file error about 3/4 of the way through the install. Seems it doesn't like MC 5.0x or something. Also no info file in the installer package.

System 1: HP Z400, 3.20G Quad Core, Quadro 4000, 250G SSD system drive,Windows 7 64, MojoDX w/active hib, 6G ram, Cal Digit VR ESATA Raid, Recommended... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller