Latest post Wed, Feb 17 2010 2:40 PM by Kirk Arnold. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Feb 17 2010 2:40 PM

• Kirk Arnold
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Feb 23 2009
    • Burlington, MA
    • Posts 53
    • Points 710
    • Avid Employee
      BlogAuthor

Chat with Avid Forum Responses - February 2010

Hi All,

There is no question that 2009 was a tough year - but as is often the case, some good has come out of our tough market conditions.  Many of us took the opportunity last year to make progress on our key initiatives – and in Avid’s case, we tried to focus our resources on driving progress on our solutions, workflows and products to better meet your needs. When I look ahead for the next couple of months I am excited to let you know we have some great things in store for you.  I can’t share the details but I am hopeful that you will be pleased with the results.  

As is the case with most quarters, I have enlisted the help of the product experts to provide responses to your questions and have included them as part of this post.  However, you’ll notice that there is one response concerning the Liquid post that will require a further detailed response.   I am asking for you to be patient with me just a little bit longer while we put together a complete response.  I expect that we will have this in the next few weeks and we’ll plan to respond directly to the Liquid thread.

Thanks everyone.  If you get a chance and can join us at NAB this year please stop by and say hello.  Otherwise, keep the cards and letters coming – and the invitations (I had a great live session in Orlando last month with some friends from this forum, and am always up for similar get-togethers in other parts of the world.)

As always, thank you for engaging with us!

Happy 2010!

Kirk

Chat with Avid Forum Responses - February 2010

1. "Liquid Replacement" posted by TVJohn

2. "Avatar" posted by slicker

3. "Avid and AJA" posted by jef

4. "Looking Forward" posted by grinner

5. "Possible to steal software activations" posted by Dave G

6. "Promote DNxHD as an Acquisition Format" posted by BobbyMurcerFan

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller