Latest post Tue, Oct 6 2009 1:56 PM by Kirk Arnold. 32 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Jul 21 2009 7:51 AM In reply to

Re: Let's Ask Out Kirk ;)

Kirk, please pass on to the engineers how much their presence was appreciated. They are definitely heros of the Avid team.

And of course, thanks again to you.

"When I spent 60k on a discreet edit digisuite system 10 years ago someone came up to me to offer fcp 2, I said it was a scam too." -Ric

• Sat, Oct 3 2009 10:32 AM In reply to

As it seems these meetings are having a very positive effect, it would be nice if, at some point, these meetings could also be organized in other markets then LA. I understand that Athens, Greece is not anywhere near the top of your list but... we have very nice souvlaki, mousaka and ouzo....Yes.   

From the old Apple Quadro 950 to HP Z8xx. My current own system: 1x Z420 E5 1650 16GB memory, 128GB SSD, 1x XW8600, 2x 3.0Ghz Quadcore, 12GB memory... [view my complete system specs]

Jeroen van Eekeres 

Technical director, Broadcast support engineer, Avid ACSR.

Always have a backup of your projects....Always!!!! Yes Always!!!!

A.V.I.D....... Another Version In Development

www.mediaoffline.com

• Tue, Oct 6 2009 1:56 PM In reply to

• Kirk Arnold
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Feb 23 2009
    • Burlington, MA
    • Posts 53
    • Points 710
    • Avid Employee
      BlogAuthor

I Love Athens.  But, sadly for me no immediate plans to visit.  I would be very happy to hear from the group about your suggestions for cities and dates where we could get a small gorup together for a meeting.  We'll take a look at your suggestions and try to get a couple of them set up.

Page 3 of 3 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 3

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller