Latest post Tue, Feb 24 2009 1:40 PM by Marianna. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Feb 24 2009 1:40 PM

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,621
    • Points 223,390
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Idea [I] Chat with Avid Forum Information and Directions

Locked Contact

Hi all,

The new “Chat with Avid” forum has been created to help keep you regularly informed of what’s happening at Avid and in the industry, as well as a way for Senior Executives at Avid to learn more specifically about what it is YOU would like to know.

The first post by Kirk Arnold, Executive VP Customer Operations, states that: “we plan to host a quarterly Q&A on the community page of the Avid.com website to give customers a chance to ask questions of Avid”.   Kirk and other executives from Avid will select from your questions submitted on this forum and post the responses to those questions on a quarterly basis beginning in May, and then in August and November of 2009.  

Though initially this forum will only receive posts from Avid executives on a scheduled basis, we do have plans to expand in the future.  We will be extremely grateful to everyone that takes the time to post their questions, and know it will help make a difference in improving future Avid communications. 

The best way for this to work and make sure we capture all the great information and questions you post and get them to the executives is to post new questions as a new thread

If you open a question someone else has uploaded and you want to add to it, or begin dialog on that post "i.e.  you agree and why or you dont agree and why or you have more to add" then go ahead and dialog in that post thread.

If you have a new  question or suggestion - that should be posted as a new post topic.

Remember, this is just the first step.  I look forward to working with Kirk and all of you to find new ways to communicate in the future.

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller