Latest post Thu, May 8 2008 8:27 AM by camoscato. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, May 7 2008 9:14 AM

Way to Slowdown J-K-L Shuttle Speeds?

J-K-L will play at 1,2, 3, 5 or 8 times normal speed. But I find this too fast. I'd like to be able to shuttle at slower speeds, e.g. 3/4th, 1/3rd, 1/2, 1/4. Is there a way to do this?

"When I spent 60k on a discreet edit digisuite system 10 years ago someone came up to me to offer fcp 2, I said it was a scam too." -Ric

• Wed, May 7 2008 9:40 AM In reply to

Re: Way to Slowdown J-K-L Shuttle Speeds?

Hi,

I'm not in front of a machine at the moment, but try holding down K while pressing J or L.

good luck,
    Carl

Media Composer 2020.6 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Windows 10 Pro [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Wed, May 7 2008 11:21 PM In reply to

Carl,

Thanks so much. That slows it down 30fps to 8 fps, which works really well. Now if you could just get me some info. on Avid's plans/non-pans for 24F I will name my first child after you :).

"When I spent 60k on a discreet edit digisuite system 10 years ago someone came up to me to offer fcp 2, I said it was a scam too." -Ric

• Thu, May 8 2008 8:27 AM In reply to

BobbyMurcerFan:
    I will name my first child after you :).

Hahaha!  Don't do that.  Name him something good like Sony or Jupiter; you know, a good rock-star's-kid name.  Cool

good luck,
    Carl

Media Composer 2020.6 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Windows 10 Pro [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller