Latest post Tue, Dec 14 2021 2:52 PM by Jeroen van Eekeres. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Dec 13 2021 7:31 PM

• farhadd
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Apr 27 2010
    • Posts 61
    • Points 795

Nexis 21.8.2 quality of life suggestions

A couple of requests for quality of life improvements to the Nexis admin interface.

1. Could we please have an option to list more than 20 workspaces on a single page? My old ISIS 5000 on 4.7.13 could list all 130+ of our workspaces on a single page for my perusal. The same goes for the User Access subsection on the Workspaces page when you're editing a workspace, please allow it to list more / all users at once.
    2. Could we please be allowed to re-arrange / show hide columns on the Workspaces page?
    3. Could we get "% used / % unused" columns on the Workspaces page? That can be more useful than absolute GB used depending on the size of the Workspace. 
    4. It'd be nice to have a shortcut list on the left side to have commonly used pages bookmarked. E.G. you guessed it, the Workspaces page. I bookmarked it myself, but if my session expired and I have to log in again, I'm always dumped to the dashboard, where it's two clicks to expand Storage and then click Workspaces (first world problems I know). Or if we could set the default page on login to jump straight to Workspaces that'd be cool too.
    Thanks!

Mac Pro Late 2013, Mac OS 10.15.7, MC 2021.12, 12 core 2.7GHz, dual D500 3GB VRAM, 1TB SSD [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Dec 13 2021 10:24 PM In reply to

• NYnutz
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Nov 25 2009
    • New York City
    • Posts 439
    • Points 5,285

Re: Nexis 21.8.2 quality of life suggestions

it would also be wonderful to be able to create a workspace with the same permissions as an existing workspace, without having to manually configure the group/user roles. Notable that the sort order does weird things and i've experienced issues where selecting groups and users across multiple pages only applies to some of the selections, which is infuriating. 

Dave

Post Production Infrastructure Engineer

"A very big network"

• Tue, Dec 14 2021 2:52 PM In reply to

Re: Nexis 21.8.2 quality of life suggestions

And please add to that showing the total amount of connected clients. Not just the list of clients.

Thank you.

Most of the MC/NC, Interplay, Nexis, ISIS, Unity stuff. [view my complete system specs]

Avid reseller ACSR at Telmaco

http://www.telmaco.gr/en/

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller