Latest post Thu, Oct 3 2019 7:53 PM by gstrudler. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Oct 3 2019 7:53 PM

• gstrudler
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Portland, OR
    • Posts 49
    • Points 625

Audio plug-in list sorting order

Small feature request for Media Composer: would love to have audio plug-ins sorted by channel/surround type (mono/stereo/5.1) in the plug-in list. Currently it is sorted by type of plug-in (dynamics, EQ, sound field, etc) with options for mono and stereo/surround clumped together which makes the list more challenging to navigate (especially considering sometimes the mono variant is listed first and other times the stereo or surround one is).

99% of the time I want the stereo or surround version on it's corresponding track; ideally those would be listed first ahead of the mono versions and I'd even go so far as to say a preference option to hide the mono plug-ins on multi-channel tracks would be appreciated (either through a preference pane or even a command in console would probably suffice).

MacOS 10.14.6, Media Composer 2019, Pro Tools 2019, Nitris DX, trashcan Mac Pro (12-core), dual AMD D700, 64GB RAM, BCC, Sapphire, Mocha, iZotope RX, Sonnox... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller