Latest post Sat, May 18 2019 6:53 AM by Unbrokenpedra. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, May 17 2019 9:40 AM

Remove all Audio effects from the timeline

Hey

having an issue, I can't seem to remove all the audio effects from my timeline without removing the audio itself. 

Usually I would open the effects editor, select everything right to left and press the remove effect, but in this verions its removing everything inc the audio.

I assume they have changed how you can do it, but I can't figure or find what I need to do in order to do it.

Regards

• Sat, May 18 2019 5:48 AM In reply to

• luca.mg
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Roma - Italy
    • Posts 5,612
    • Points 65,845

Re: Remove all Audio effects from the timeline

Welcome to the forums. No need to be in effects mode for this to work, please try in edit mode and report back.

Symphony 2018.12.3, BM Intensity Pro 4k, Windows 10, i7-5930K, 32 GB ram, Quadro K620 [view my complete system specs]

peace luca

• Sat, May 18 2019 6:53 AM In reply to

Tried that.. Doesn't do nowt.. Rather frustrating

• Sat, May 18 2019 7:18 AM In reply to

The OP is not very clear about the type of effects.

Transitions: those you would have to select before you can delete multiple of them. E.g. by right-drag-lassoing them.

Clip-based AAX effects: those you should be able to remove by segment-selecting and hitting delete, but I think it would delete clips that don’t have these effects on them. You can also park on a clip with an effect on it, select all tracks, open the AudioSuite window, click the hamburger icon and choose Remove Plugins on Selected Tracks.

Track-based AAX effects: you can right-click on a track in the Audio Mixer and choose to remove all.

Alternatively, you could select your sequence in the bin, choose File->Export->Output to File, choose AAF, choose all audio tracks, select “Link to media”, check the boxes to remove all effects, uncheck the box that says Include Rendered Effects. This should create a copy of your sequence, and the effects should be removed from that copy.

Media Composer /w Symphony option | PT-HD | Win7Pro64 HP | OSX MBP | ISIS5000 | Nitris DX | Artist Mix & Transport & Color | AJA T-Tap | Decklink... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller