Latest post Tue, Dec 11 2018 2:43 PM by Marianna. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Dec 10 2018 11:20 AM

• oliviafrey
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Dec 10 2018
    • Posts 0
    • Points 0

Stuck with error message 18.5.0.48725

Hello everyone,

Since doing an AAF export of a Project, strange things happen:

1. error message when I open the Project in AVID: This Volume has not been mounted by the application... Mount All Volumes

2. problem: video and sound files that were linked into the project don't show offline but though avid doesn't read them anymore, not even the clips that have been edited in the timeline (not offline) don't show when I move the cursor...

3. error message 18.5.0.48725: Exception: Failed to setup sample provider! shows with every mouseclick I do in AVID..

Thanks for helping if possible!

• Tue, Dec 11 2018 2:43 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,219
    • Points 218,265
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Stuck with error message 18.5.0.48725

Olivia,

1. error message when I open the Project in AVID: This Volume has not been mounted by the application... Mount All Volumes

One reason for this popup could be because of illegal characters in bin names and or folder names.
    So check the Folder and Bin names in the project and bin names so they don't have illegal characters like /, ", ´, `, ?
    Remove the illegal charactes, close Media Composer and open the project again.

2. problem: video and sound files that were linked into the project don't show offline but though avid doesn't read them anymore, not even the clips that have been edited in the timeline (not offline) don't show when I move the cursor...

see above.

3. error message 18.5.0.48725: Exception: Failed to setup sample provider! shows with every mouseclick I do in AVID.

any extrnal drives attached?  Sounds like you might have one with an issue.

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller