Latest post Fri, Sep 14 2018 4:13 PM by Marianna. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Sep 11 2018 1:05 PM

Stills on the timeline?

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Hi, quickie question:

Having converted a JPEG to MXF, when placing a still onto the timeline the default setting is for 30 seconds’ worth.  Can I change this to anything, even 1 or 2 frames only.  This would save a lot of adjustment time.

Thank you,

DC

Asus N55SF Notebook running Windows 10 Home Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20GHz Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB System type... [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Sep 11 2018 1:09 PM In reply to

Re: Stills on the timeline?

(erm, I don't understand how that font info, etc., above was reproduced. I can't edit it out. Odd.)

Asus N55SF Notebook running Windows 10 Home Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20GHz Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB System type... [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Sep 11 2018 2:31 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,901
    • Points 214,225
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

did you write the note somewhere else and cut and paste it in?

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

• Tue, Sep 11 2018 3:55 PM In reply to

Hi Marianna,

Yes, I did.  That explains it.

Also, do you have an answer for the main question?

DC

• Fri, Sep 14 2018 3:02 PM In reply to

Hi,

Can anyone please answer the initial question?

Thank you,

DC

• Fri, Sep 14 2018 4:00 PM In reply to

Media Composer 2018.9 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Fri, Sep 14 2018 4:13 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,901
    • Points 214,225
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Superman....

Sorry dan but I was off the internet yetserday thanks to Frontier :( but Im back online and then had to launch 2019.9 this am at 4:00 in conjuction with IBC.  

Here is the scoop....    We have longer term plans to make this more flexible, but today it's 30 seconds.  You can always put a "both fields" timewarp on the jpg image and trim as far as needed.

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller