Latest post Thu, Jun 28 2018 1:12 PM by Obscure. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jun 27 2018 9:31 PM

USB Mic Audio Punch-in Problem

Hi Folks, I'm having problems with my Samson USB mic.  In the Apple sound preferences I have Samson selected with the input audio level all the way up.  When I click into the Avid application the input audio level goes all the way down.  Therefore not allowing me to record sound. To note:  I just recently got a Black Magic Intensity Pro card and I have had this problem with audio since the card was installed.  Maybe the card is crapping out the mic somehow? Any ideas would be very appreciated. Thanks!
    MacPro (early 2009) Processor 2x2.26 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon Memory 6 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 ECC Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 512 MB Software OS X 10.9.5... [view my complete system specs]

Trevor Ambrose  editor Schitt's Creek

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0024430/videoplayer/vi3076373529?ref_=nm_ov_vi

• Thu, Jun 28 2018 1:12 PM In reply to

• Obscure
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Jan 23 2018
    • Posts 24
    • Points 340

Re: USB Mic Audio Punch-in Problem

I haven't worked with a blackmagic card but with the AJA cards, we would have to disable the hardware (the cog's by the sound meters on the timeline) before we could use a USB input device. have you tried that?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller