Latest post Tue, Jun 12 2018 4:12 PM by prshnth. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Jun 12 2018 4:12 PM

• prshnth
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Jun 12 2018
    • Posts 1
    • Points 5

AMA relinking mystery, 2018.5

Hi,

I'm having a terrible time relinking a sequence built on AMA-linked proxy video, to the AMA original files. I've moved these original files to the location of the proxy files, with the same file names, and expected it to just link automatically, as it has in the past -- but no dice, just an offline sequence.

So I followed the method here, AMA-linking the new files, then renaming them to the original clip names in the same bin: http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/How_To/How-to-relink-to-original-media-file

But when I search by Source Name: "Name," as suggested in the guide, nothing relinks.Source Name: "Source Path" is the only one that yields any results, somehow relinking a random 10-20% of the timeline. Given the the files have the same file names in the same path as the originals (which I moved to another folder), one would guess "Source File" should work, but that also yields no results.

Any help on how I can get my sequence relinked and out for a color grade??

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller