Latest post Tue, May 22 2018 9:46 AM by luca.mg. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, May 13 2018 8:56 AM

• dugmoore
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, May 7 2011
    • Southeast Asia
    • Posts 145
    • Points 1,520

AMA error - Exception: std::exception, what:ACF call failed

I have managed to relink a sequence via AMA as I am trying to online short video. Everything relinked, save a few shots that were from Gopro drone shots, and 2 shots from Arri. As soon as I start to scrub the sequence, it plays OK for a while, then I get the following error: Exception: std::exception, what:ACF call failed: pContainer2->SetFilePath(pFilePath), error code 0x80000008, file /Snapshots/relengmini1_1520475543/coresw/src/msm/MobConn.c line 103

The screen in the record side then goes black, even though I still try to scrub through the video, I see nothing. The AMA clips are still online in the rcord side, and I can play them, no issues there.

Anyone ever had this error under these circumstances?

I have tried deleting MC state, site settings, recreating a new project and bring the bins in, creating a new user profile, restarting. I deleted the sequence and started over. Same thing happened.

We origianlly editied DNxHD36 media created in Resolve. The relinking we well, so mabe I just need to Trancode right away, before the error message appears...and then recut the missing media in by hand?

I am on a Macpro late 2013, 3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5, 16 gigs, AMD FirePro D500 on Sierra. Avid 2018.3.0. Any pointers or suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

• Tue, May 22 2018 9:46 AM In reply to

• luca.mg
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Roma - Italy
    • Posts 5,356
    • Points 62,825

Re: AMA error - Exception: std::exception, what:ACF call failed

dugmoore:
    The relinking we well, so mabe I just need to Trancode right away, before the error message appears...and then recut the missing media in by hand?
    Yes You do need to transcode, the GoPro footage is very heavy to handle.

Symphony 2018.5, BM Intensity Pro 4k, Windows 10, i7-5930K, 32 GB ram, Quadro K620 [view my complete system specs]

peace luca

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller