Latest post Sun, Dec 10 2017 9:11 PM by luca.mg. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Dec 7 2017 3:05 AM

• Kyler
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Feb 26 2014
    • Boudreau
    • Posts 8
    • Points 140

Best Sound Library?

Hey everyone - IGotta question: Has anyone used the Pro Sound FX libray? Specifically the hybrid one. I'm about to shoot an indie feature film, and have zero sound effects. If you have recommendations I'm all ears! Thanks for any assistance!

Macbook Pro Retina, 2.7GHz Quadcore, 16GB RAM. [view my complete system specs]

--------------------

kyler boudreau

theatereleven.com

Filed under:
  • Sun, Dec 10 2017 9:11 PM In reply to

• luca.mg
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Roma - Italy
    • Posts 5,107
    • Points 60,060

Re: Best Sound Library?

While there are many sound fx libraries on the market, I'd settle for having a sound editor and foley people to enrich Your feature; it's a teamwork, and they'll have their own libraries and expertise to add value to Your film. You can edit the music by Yourself, if You're good at that, or have a music editor if needed, that is if the original music author doesn't deliver a precisely tailored score, and if library music needs adjustments. Just my 0.2 cents, but HTH.

MC 8.9.4, BM Intensity Pro 4k, Windows 10, i7-5930K, 32 GB ram, Quadro K620 [view my complete system specs]

peace luca

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller