Latest post Wed, Mar 2 2016 9:16 PM by Jonas Cox. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Mar 2 2016 5:05 PM

• Jonas Cox
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Jan 9 2015
    • Springfield, MA
    • Posts 23
    • Points 275

alt mark clip not working on Windows

Hi,

I've come to rely on that function, for marking in and out based on where my blue bar is, and irrespective of track selection (e.g, quickly marking and extracting filler on V1 when you've got 10 tracks).  It's not working on Windows.  I've tried alt-T (mark clip), and MC looks for coinciding clip starts/ends on all tracks (as the mark clip function should, when not modified).  I've also tried ctrl-alt-T, and that doesn't work.  Any suggestions?

I'm on MC 8.5 on PC.

TIA,

Jonas

MC 8.9 on Dell 7910 (Windows 7 Professional),with Nitris DX and ISIS [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Mar 2 2016 7:53 PM In reply to

Re: alt mark clip not working on Windows

Hi Jonas,

ALT+t is working for me on 8.5 running on Windows 10. I'd first suggest making a new user and seeing if that fixes it.

Carl

Media Composer 2020.6 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Windows 10 Pro [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Wed, Mar 2 2016 8:03 PM In reply to

• Jonas Cox
    • Not Ranked
    • Springfield, MA
    • Posts 23
    • Points 275

Thanks, Carl.  I'm on Windows 7 Professional.  Not sure if that has any bearing.  I'll make a new, default setting, and see if it works.

MC 8.9 on Dell 7910 (Windows 7 Professional),with Nitris DX and ISIS [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Mar 2 2016 9:16 PM In reply to

• Jonas Cox
    • Not Ranked
    • Springfield, MA
    • Posts 23
    • Points 275

it's working with a default user setting.  Thanks for the tip.  Now I just have to rebuild my keyboard!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller