Latest post Tue, Sep 29 2015 11:10 AM by testrachan. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Sep 29 2015 11:10 AM

• testrachan
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jul 28 2011
    • Posts 9
    • Points 105

Audio files go offline during transfer

Hi there,

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere. Couldn't seem to see anything the same.

Me and my colleague are working between two Avid's running V6 (full spec below). They are setup on local storage, so when we need to move things between them it's a case of copy to hard drive and move off.

I import audio rushes (standard WAV's) on my system, sync with DNX36 and then move off to the second system. I rename the Avid MediaFiles '1' folder to something similar to 'AA100' and then copy to hard drive, then copy to second machine.

Typically this has worked fine for us with no issues, but now I've copied a folder on and it wouldn't play audio. When I renamed the MXF folder to '1' forcing it to scan, it quarantined some of the audio files. I've tried copying them from my originals again and again using different drives and the second machine just won't co-operate with them.

Anyone got any suggestions of what I can try to get them working? I'm sure it must be an audio issue, as we've been running a while with no issues.

Thanks

Running Win 7 Pro. HP Z400 8gb ram, Intel Xeon 2.93ghz.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller