Latest post Fri, Jul 31 2015 12:39 PM by Dom Q. Silverio. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jul 31 2015 8:13 AM

Avid Media composer Software for Xtore Studio RAID 16Re

Hello,

I am writing from Kenya, Africa. I am using MAC PC (monitor & CPU) then this PC is connected to the AVID storage via Media Composser Nitris system and fiber channel cables. Right now I cannot see the storage from my MAC. This arose when one of the user tried to install a third party software on the MAC. I tried following the guidelines from the below installation:

http://resources.avid.com/SupportFiles/attach/StudioRAID_16Re_3U16_RBOD_Manual_1_01.pdf

But I only managed to see the individual 16 HDDs. The default IP address given in the manual is not working and therefore I cannot finish reconfiguration. Any idea of how to do reconfigure so that I can see a storage one?

Thanks

• Fri, Jul 31 2015 12:39 PM In reply to

Re: Avid Media composer Software for Xtore Studio RAID 16Re

Make sure you have read/write permission for the drive and subfolder (Get Info -> Permissions).

MC 8.6.1, Windows 10, ASROCK X99M, Intel 5930K, Zotac GTX970, 32GB RAM, Transcend 512GB M.2 SSD & Dell U2713H. MBP 2012 Thunderbolt, OSX 10.10.5, MC... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller