Latest post Mon, Nov 21 2016 3:28 PM by Marianna. 19 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, May 14 2015 2:32 PM In reply to

• Dale Gagne
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Oct 24 2011
    • Toronto, Ontario
    • Posts 142
    • Points 1,550

Re: Media Composer v7.0.4.3 | PATCH AVAILABLE

If you have a 10.10.2 installer dmg you can go back to that OS . That is what I did when testing 10.10.3 and got the same error's you are seeing.

Avid MC 2018.12.3, Avid Mojo DX, Mac Pro, Mid 2012, 2x2.4 ghz 6 CORE Intel Xeon, 64GB Ram, SSD Startup, 10.14.0, Radeon RX 580 8g, 9TB Internal Storage... [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Jun 15 2015 8:29 PM In reply to

I have a question about using this upgrade and also about linking my system ID to my Avid account, which I am unable to do (my system ID was rejected). Do I need my system ID, or any other certification for the 7.0.4 install? If so, I want to make sure I have all of this documentation before de-installing and installing the upgrade. Thanks for your help. Alice 

Mac Pro and MacBook Pro [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Jun 15 2015 9:35 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,682
    • Points 224,120
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Alice Arnold:

I have a question about using this upgrade and also about linking my system ID to my Avid account, which I am unable to do (my system ID was rejected). Do I need my system ID, or any other certification for the 7.0.4 install? If so, I want to make sure I have all of this documentation before de-installing and installing the upgrade. Thanks for your help. Alice 

Alice,

If you bought your license directly from the Avid Store, then that license should be listed in your master Account.  If you bought from a reseller or a distributor like Videoguys.com, then it wont.  Once you purchase the new Support/Upgrade plan for a year - you then activate and tie your license to that plan.  Then it will be listed. 

All major upgrades like 6.5, 7.0, 8.0 and 8.3 require unique activation ID's which are provided when purchased.   Did you buy an upgrade to MC 7.x ?

You can always email me off forum and if you do please include your system ID in the email.

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

• Sun, Nov 20 2016 5:24 PM In reply to

• Mary Jimenez
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Jul 12 2009
    • Bruxelles
    • Posts 22
    • Points 280

I no longer find the patch 7,02 or 7,06 for mac. Someone can help?

Mac OS 10.6.6 - Nehalen 8 cores - AVID MC 7 - 6GB - MOJO SDI - MATROX mini [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Nov 21 2016 3:28 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,682
    • Points 224,120
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Mary

Log into the Download center and select Avid Editor Patch folder in the product list.  The patches listed are for PC only as Mac at that time was a full installer.

Go back to the product list and you can download the full 7.0.6.2 installer.

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller