Latest post Fri, Jun 20 2014 5:30 PM by Marianna. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jun 20 2014 5:18 PM

pro tools 11 motu 828mk3 for windows 8

THE OTHER DAY MY PRO TOOLS AND INTERFACE WAS WORKING VERY WELL TOGETHER I'VE BEEN RECORDING MYSELF AS WELL AS OTHERS. NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN WHEN I TRY TO PLAY BACK MY MUSIC OR EVEN JUST OPEN RECENT WHEN I TRY TO HIT PLAY A POP UP APPEARS AND SAYS aae error 6.I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS OR WHAT IT IS COMING FROM.. IVE EVEN RE INSTALLED EVERYTHING SAME THING...BUT IF JUST OPEN UP NEW AND OPEN NEW TRACK AND HIT RECORD IT RECORDS BUT IF I IMPORT A BEAT THATS WHEN I RUN INTO MY PROBLEM CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT PLEASE....IM LOSING ALOT OF MONEY.............

MY LAPTOP IS A TOUCHSMART M6 SLEEKBOOK/750 GB HARDDRIVE/WINDOWS 8

• Fri, Jun 20 2014 5:30 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,682
    • Points 224,110
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: pro tools 11 motu 828mk3 for windows 8

Hi there.......

These are the Pro Video Forums - you need to post to the Pro Audio forums here: http://duc.avid.com

Also, do not type in Caps or bold as that appears to people like you are shouting at them and most on these forums - both the Pro Video and Pro Audio volunteer their time.

You can find information on AAE errors on the internet...  I suspect there is more to that error than just AAE error 6

I searched thr Knowledge Base and got a slew of them here: https://www.avid.com/US/search?q=AAE&site=kbase&filter=0

I do know that if your audio interface lost power while recording, you can receive this kind of a message.  

Check all power connections and ensure that cable runs are not in danger of accidental unplugging.  If power is consistently being supplied to an interface that is still powering off, you may need to contact Avid Customer Success for troubleshooting.

Marianna 

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller