Latest post Fri, Jun 20 2014 5:37 AM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jun 20 2014 1:37 AM

• evfisher
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Jun 20 2014
    • Posts 3
    • Points 45

7.0.3 Install Error

I downloaded my 7.03. update and am trying to install but getting the following error at the end of the install process:

The Installation failed.

The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail.  Contact the manufacturer for assistance.

I got this trying to update from 6.5 so I uninstalled, repaired permissions and tried a clean install.  Same error.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

• Fri, Jun 20 2014 5:37 AM In reply to

Re: 7.0.3 Install Error

Hi,

It would help to know more about the system you're working on.  Mac or PC? Which specific operating system version?

If you edit your user profile, you can add this information so you don't have to type it all the time.  (Look at the bottom of this post for an example.)

regards,

Carl 

Media Composer 2019.8 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller