Latest post Tue, Jun 10 2014 4:58 PM by Marianna. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, May 17 2014 2:47 AM

Changing email address in master account?

I'm doing some spring cleaning and wanted to update my info for the Avid website. Lo and behold, there's this new master account thing. Problem is, my long-time main Avid Store account (that is treated as a Master account) doesn't seem to let me change the email address. 

I looked up Help and it indicates that changing the email is done the same way as changing password...but when I click that option, there's no email field to be found. 

Now, the community forums might not be designed for this kind of thing, but in my experience the Avid Community Forums are always the best place to get help for anything. I don't edit much these days (which is why I haven't been on these forums in probably five years), but here I am. 

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Yikes, my system specs are totally out of date in this signature.

Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66Ghz 3 GB Crucial Ballistix DDR2 800 (2x1GB, 2x512MB;) XFX GeForce 8800GT 512MB 250 GB Seagate HD (System) 3x500 GB Western Digital... [view my complete system specs]
  • Sat, May 17 2014 4:09 AM In reply to

Re: Changing email address in master account?

Hi,

Send an email to Marianna Montague (marianna.montague@avid.com).  She can help with this.

Media Composer 2020.6 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Windows 10 Pro [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Sun, May 25 2014 2:35 PM In reply to

• johanV2
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Jan 7 2011
    • Posts 14
    • Points 170

Hi Steeldestroyer,

I have changed to another internernetprovider and so I have received another email address. So I have the same problem as you mentioned above ! Have you already received an answer ?

Thanks for your answer.

Windows 7 Prof 64 bit SP 1 CPU IntelCore I7 920 @ 2,67 GHZ Ram 24 GB [view my complete system specs]
  • Sun, May 25 2014 4:28 PM In reply to

The answer for him is the same as the answer for you.  Send an email to Marianna Montague at Avid (marianna.montague@avid.com).  She can help you.

Media Composer 2020.6 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Windows 10 Pro [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Sun, May 25 2014 5:28 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 11,317
    • Points 232,510
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

email me and I'll assist.  need your current email that the accountis under.  the one you wish to change too and the first three digits of your password.

marianna 

Director of CSM | Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Jun 10 2014 4:04 PM In reply to

• ZFelder
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Jun 10 2014
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

Hi Marianna, 

I seem to be having the same issue as well. I just sent over an e-mail to you with my current account information and desired new master account e-mail address. Hope to hear from you soon!

All the best,

Zach

• Tue, Jun 10 2014 4:45 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Avid
    • Posts 11,317
    • Points 232,510
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Just emailed you back Zach.. looks like you created a new account with the new email so you have 2 now.

respond back to my email

Marianna 

• Tue, Jun 10 2014 4:52 PM In reply to

• ZFelder
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Jun 10 2014
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

Thank you very much for the prompt response. I have just sent over a reply to your e-mail. Looking forward to hearing from you. 

• Tue, Jun 10 2014 4:58 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Avid
    • Posts 11,317
    • Points 232,510
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

all set zach!

M and M

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller