Latest post Tue, Feb 4 2014 9:53 AM by Matthieu Laclau. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Feb 4 2014 9:53 AM

Every subclips of a timeline have lost the link between picture and sound

Hi,

I'm editing a feature film on Avid 7.0.3 (my first feature on Avid). I'm working for already three months and everything was fine until now. At the beginning, I made some subclips linking sound and image. And I'm using these subclips to edit.

I just found out today that the link between the image and the sound of all my subclips has disappeared. It means that when I select a subclip on the timeline, it won't select the audio at the same time. And if sound and image are out of sync, no number is written anymore.

Is there a convenient way to get back the link between image and sound? My main problem is that I lost the link between sound and image a week ago, but I just noticed now. So I can't just duplicate the previous sequence, because I did too much change during this week.

I'm sorry if my english is not very good and I hope it's understandable. Is there a magic secret function that could solve my problem easily?

Thanks by advance.

Avid Media Composer 7.0 on Mac [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller