Latest post Mon, Mar 10 2014 9:54 AM by Mattlarry. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Sep 15 2013 5:10 PM

• jdcampbell
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Sep 15 2013
    • Posts 2
    • Points 20

Deko 3000 HD saving out graphics.

Hey Guys!

I have two quick questions that I hope are pretty simple. First is there a way to batch exort every slide in my sequence for archive purposes. Lastly, is there a way for me to save out these graphics with layers so if need be they can be editied in Photoshop.

Thanks,

Joshua Campbell

• Sun, Oct 20 2013 11:10 PM In reply to

• maryd
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Aug 23 2006
    • Posts 12
    • Points 1,895
    • Moderator: Avid Motion Graphics

Re: Deko 3000 HD saving out graphics.

If you want to have the video of the entire sequence use "Make Deko Movie" feature IF you have the Clip Deko Option (Users Guide Section 11, Using Effects and Sequences, sub-header Playing Sequences as Clips with Make DekoMovie).  If you want the files themselves you will need to copy those into a folder and save that.

And while it is possible to take Photoshop files and maintain their layers when importing to Deko, it is NOT possible to export a Deko file as layers into Photoshop.

• Sun, Oct 20 2013 11:11 PM In reply to

• maryd
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Aug 23 2006
    • Posts 12
    • Points 1,895
    • Moderator: Avid Motion Graphics

Just to clarify - you can save the Deko file as a .psd or .tga etc...and open in Photoshop, but it will be the flattened image.

• Wed, Nov 6 2013 12:01 AM In reply to

• jdcampbell
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Sep 15 2013
    • Posts 2
    • Points 20

Aw :( okay haha.. I really wish this was a feature. Everyweek I have to save of the images as Jpegs to a SAN so people on my campus can access them, I really wish they could also bring them into Photoshop and make a adjustments that fit there needs, as well as chage the language. 

Oh well, Thanks Mary! Much Appreciated! 

• Mon, Mar 10 2014 9:54 AM In reply to

• Mattlarry
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Mar 10 2014
    • Posts 1
    • Points 5

Other than photoshop is there any other tool in which we can open this Deco file..??

http://platinumplatypus.com/portfolio/

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller