Latest post Fri, Jul 5 2013 9:54 PM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jul 5 2013 9:45 PM

Can't export audio in MC 6.5/7

Running MC 6.5, and now 7 on older dual quad core Mac pros, OS 10.8

Can't seem to export my sequences with audio.  Really a mystery.  Have tried it from sequences with var. kinds of media (consolidated Canon XF; 5D markiii transcoded into DNxHD 145), with different audio track configurations.  Have tried playing the exported QT on var computers, and still no audio.  Export specs are for 640 x 360 h264 QT; audio is MPEG4 ACC Enhanced Low Delay encoder, 44 kHZ, normal quality render, 96 kbps target bit rate.  Have all tracks enabled, and video & audio checked in initial window.  Have audio box checked in format options window.  Is it the audio compression type I'm using or one of the var other audio specs I'm using causing this (sequences are proly all 48 kHz audio)?  Something buried in settings elsewhere?  Something in the original sequence?

Nick.

• Fri, Jul 5 2013 9:54 PM In reply to

Re: Can't export audio in MC 6.5/7

Hi Nick,

Just for grins, what happens if you set the audio compression to "none" the sample rate to 48, and the bit rate to 16?  Maybe try it on a short test sequence so you don't waste a ton of time testing.

ciao,
    Carl 

Media Composer 2019.8 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller