Latest post Sat, Dec 15 2012 10:58 PM by FutureX. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Dec 15 2012 7:25 PM

• FutureX
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Posts 138
    • Points 1,760

Anyway to Suppress Warnings?

I'm going back to an older sequence with a few AMA clips in it to either make some adjustments or strip off effects for an EDL.  Usually those AMA clips aren't relinking anymore so I get this error evertime I do anything with the timeline.  I don't care if the AMA clips are re-linked or not in this situation so is there any way to suppress this error since it's very annoying to have to hit OK everytime I do anything on the timeline.

2 x 3.0GHz 8-Core Hackintosh OS 10.8.4 64GB RAM eVGA GTX 670 4GB Video Card SSD System Drive 4x2TB RAID 0 Blackmagic DeckLink HD Extreme 3D [view my complete system specs]
  • Sat, Dec 15 2012 8:16 PM In reply to

Re: Anyway to Suppress Warnings?

Not as far as I know. This error occurs when MC is trying to display AMA content in source or record monitors.

For some reason it's unable to know the media is offline and display offline media.

Possibly closing the composer "window" so source records are gone will work...

ACI Moderator. I'm not employed by Avid or work for them. I just do this in my spare time. Normally using the current Media Composer version on My... [view my complete system specs]

Broadcast & Post Production Consultant / Trainer  VET

T 07581 201248 | E pat@vet.co.uk | W www.vet.co.uk |

Media Composer V8.2 Review Background Render

-

Follow me on Twitter Pat_H_VET

Filed under:
  • Sat, Dec 15 2012 10:58 PM In reply to

• FutureX
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Posts 138
    • Points 1,760

Re: Anyway to Suppress Warnings?

I did discover that if I turned off the track view completely (not sure what you call it, the little button that detemines which track you're viewing) so I was viewing nothing the error did not occur.  Saved me a lot of time as I don't need to see anything on the monitor for the work I'm doing.

2 x 3.0GHz 8-Core Hackintosh OS 10.8.4 64GB RAM eVGA GTX 670 4GB Video Card SSD System Drive 4x2TB RAID 0 Blackmagic DeckLink HD Extreme 3D [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller