Latest post Fri, Jan 18 2013 9:22 PM by Kaïs. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Oct 18 2012 4:15 PM

Deko 550 creidt crawl with in scrren elements

Hi

I'm a technician for a UK university and I've been trying to learn how to create a credit crawl using our Deko550 and it's supplied manual. I want to crawl the credit roll over some graphical elements. I create a the text as per the manual and set it to crawl, then add the graphical elements (a lower 3rd strap and a show monogram ID) but all I end up with during sequence playback is the graphical elements crawling along too.

Am I doing somethign wrong, or have i jsut found the limit if the Deko550 unit.

Thanks in advance

Filed under: , , ,
  • Fri, Jan 18 2013 9:22 PM In reply to

• Kaïs
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Jan 18 2013
    • Posts 2
    • Points 10

Re: Deko 550 creidt crawl with in scrren elements

Hi.

The first part is ok : creating a text layer and enabling the horizontal scrolling.

Then, to use a strap behind the text : create your strap using the "Add rectangle" tool in the Tools window or importing a graphic file. Save this graphic.

Then, in the crawl graphic, enable the background (a TV screen icon located under the menu bar, top center), click on the color square next to it (if you move the mouse on the top of this rectangle, Background color will pop up).

This will open the Background Shader on the right.

Then, just select the texture (remember the file you saved earlier) and you're done !

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller