Latest post Mon, May 9 2011 6:55 AM by Bishop_Alex. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, May 9 2011 12:57 AM

• nadzzy
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, May 9 2011
    • Posts 1
    • Points 15

Consistency Check Failure

I'm currently cutting a project shot on RED and I'm having this issue where I keep getting this consistency Check Failure randomly and I have to reboot the program. It started getting more frequent and its the most frustrating thing when I add in a shot and have to reboot twice just to watch the cut. 

Here is the exact error:

APlayerExecEnv::EndEnvNegotiation()

CONSISTENCY CHECK FAILURE !?! : [<idNum>]

The footage is all R3D files, linked through AMA. My computer specs are 2.93 GHZ quad core, 12 gigs of ram, plenty of HDD space. Anyone know what's going on? Thanks

• Mon, May 9 2011 6:55 AM In reply to

Re: Consistency Check Failure

Do you seem to get the error when playing back, or does it pop up when scrubbing, as well? When exactly do you get the error message? If you would just load one of the clips in the source monitor, and then play back, without adding any shots in the actual timeline, would you still get the error?

In a lot of cases, a mixdown of the sequence, or a transcode/consolidate of the clips you're having trouble with would solve the issue. 

What OS are you using, and what MC version? Since AMA is only linking to the media you are storing, you need to make sure that the OS is supported, as well. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller