Latest post Thu, Jan 27 2011 9:52 AM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jan 26 2011 10:38 PM

• Jorussss
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Dec 10 2010
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

audio problem

hello.

I shooted a video of 40 minutes en I dropped it into Avid media composer. I don't think its a problem to import such a big file?

But now the audio plays not simultaneously with the video. The video is to slow in compare with the audio, just an half second or something.

Anybody an idea??? please help

Filed under: , , ,
  • Thu, Jan 27 2011 9:52 AM In reply to

Re: audio problem

Hi,

First off you should tell us your system specifications.  What version of Media Composer?  What processor?  How much RAM?  What video card?  What kind of media drive and how is it connected?  You can add this information to your profile by clicking on your user name at the top of the forum.

Then tell us about your workflow.  What kind of project are you working in (PAL? NTSC?  HD?)  What kind of footage is it?  Did you capture it with the Capture Tool or import it using File > Import, or access it using AMA?

Finally, you posted this in the XPress Pro forum.  I'm going to move it to the Media Composer forum, but for future reference you'll get better help if you post in the right forum.

ciao,
    Carl 

Media Composer 2019.8 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller