Latest post Tue, Nov 23 2010 9:44 PM by bradbradx. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Nov 23 2010 9:44 PM

• bradbradx
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Feb 13 2009
    • Posts 2
    • Points 20

Multitrack Audio Workflow?

I am managing a large multicamera project that contains music performances.  There are nine groupable cameras for studio shoots and audio has been recorded primarily on a multitrack digital recorder.  Unfortunately, the audio tracks are not clearly labeled and the field has not provided audio reports...  There are some metadata fields with information on some of the imports, but this doesn't seem usefull when grouped...  We are on several Nitris DX bays, Unity, Avid 5.  Is there a way to re-name an individual track in a bundled multitrack import?...after it has been imported?  We can't really listen before importing then import the ones we need.  How flexible is avid to delete the tracks we are not using and renaming the ones we are?  I know how to rename the timeline track buttons... I am hoping to rename the actual tracks or figure out a workflow so editors don't shoot themselves!  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad

Filed under: , ,
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller