Latest post Mon, Aug 30 2010 10:38 PM by Kirk Arnold. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jul 2 2010 4:07 AM

• Moonsearcher
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Maryland
    • Posts 90
    • Points 1,315

NABJ

I had just found out that AVID back out of taking part in this years NABJ convention in Sandeago CA. The opportunity to bring AVID to their education base befor they are taken in by the FCP cult. I've became a life time user of AVID because of education sales. I think it was wrong of what they did to the NABJ.

Filed under:
  • Mon, Aug 30 2010 10:38 PM In reply to

• Kirk Arnold
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Feb 23 2009
    • Burlington, MA
    • Posts 53
    • Points 710
    • Avid Employee
      BlogAuthor

Re: NABJ

Moonsearcher:

I had just found out that AVID back out of taking part in this years NABJ convention in Sandeago CA. The opportunity to bring AVID to their education base befor they are taken in by the FCP cult. I've became a life time user of AVID because of education sales. I think it was wrong of what they did to the NABJ.

Thanks for your feedback – we’re really excited to hear about your learning path and the role of NABJ in that. We reach out to students in so many ways – it’s great to hear from you about a forum that worked for you. We’re currently working with many educators, colleges and universities to reach students – we’re doing everything from introducing new education pricing and special classroom events with professionals such as the editors of Lost to doing more on the Web and reaching students in other events.

Kirk

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller