Latest post Sat, Oct 15 2005 11:46 PM by ooo. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Oct 13 2005 11:49 PM

• eladen
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Alameda, Ca
    • Posts 188
    • Points 2,270

Track Controll in Dissolve window

This is a feature I have been screaming for for a long time. I often add a dissolve and realize that I don't have the correct track selected And I want to add or remove an audio track. Right now you have to exit the windo, select the right tracks then go back to the dissolve window. It woul dbe great if you could change the tracks in the dissolve windwow
    MAC OSX10.4.7 Quicktime Pro 7.1 Dual 2gig 2 Gigs Ram Gfroce FX 5200 AXPRO 5.5.2 Mojo [view my complete system specs]
    Eric Ladenburg ethos editorial
  • Fri, Oct 14 2005 12:20 AM In reply to

• Alexandre
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Paris, France
    • Posts 7
    • Points 55

Re: Track Controll in Dissolve window

i'm with you on this one, shame avid did't do it before
    PM G5 2x2Gig - 2Gig Ram Tiger AXP 4.8 PB G4 1,5GIG - 1,5Gig Ram Tiger AXP 4.8 NO MOJO [view my complete system specs]
    Enjoy K
  • Sat, Oct 15 2005 11:46 PM In reply to

• ooo
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Oct 14 2005
    • Posts 11
    • Points 105

Re: Track Controll in Dissolve window

eladen wrote:
    I often add a dissolve and realize that I don't have the correct track selected

You can solve this problem very easily using cognitive therapy. Place a rubberband on your editing wrist and each time you make the mistake, pull it and release-- using more force each time. I guarantee it works because I'm not just a trained psychotherapist, I'm an award-winning avid editor! I won't tell you how I cured my husband's tendency to leave the toliet seat up, but let's just say that track's been de-selected. Crying [:'(] ouch.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller