Latest post Fri, Jan 22 2010 10:39 PM by maryd. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jan 21 2010 11:18 PM

• jaws
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Jun 8 2009
    • Posts 37
    • Points 385

sound clip

On the Deko 3000 using the motion editor I've attached a sound clip but I can not get it to play or if it is playing I can not hear it.  I could not find any information on playing sound clips (.wav @ 48hrz) anywhere.

• Fri, Jan 22 2010 9:09 PM In reply to

• maryd
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Aug 23 2006
    • Posts 12
    • Points 1,895
    • Moderator: Avid Motion Graphics

Re: sound clip

You have the right audio files, 48 kHz .wav files.  In order to hear the audio you must monitor it via your audio system.  Audio is embedded with video and must be de-embedded to hear it, either on speakers you install local to the Deko or through your audio board.

For more information check with your engineers or customer support.

• Fri, Jan 22 2010 10:22 PM In reply to

• jaws
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Jun 8 2009
    • Posts 37
    • Points 385

My audio works just fine when playing clips that have embedded audio.  What I'm trying to do is attach a WAV file in the MOTION EDITOR.  Once I attach it it gives me the options to "delay start time" and volume level.  But I can't get it to play.

• Fri, Jan 22 2010 10:39 PM In reply to

• maryd
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Aug 23 2006
    • Posts 12
    • Points 1,895
    • Moderator: Avid Motion Graphics

Assuming you have tested the .wav file with another audio application and the audio file is fine there, it should play fine with a motion.  What is the action you have the audio file attached to?  Try it with a very simple layer action.

If you have tried running it with a very simple action/motion and it still does not trigger you should contact customer support.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller