Latest post Thu, Jul 16 2009 9:33 PM by maryd. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jul 16 2009 8:28 AM

• PetiteDan
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jul 16 2009
    • Posts 1
    • Points 15

DEKO Select's Favorite Gone

Dear All,

I've found a problem about DEKO Select. My news editor told me that her favorite of DEKO Select gone and must re-add everything back. But she did this already several times about gone and re-add issue.

Anyone ever melt this problem and have any solution for solving this problem ?

PS:my editor use different computer from news department and sub-control room

My iNEWS Version : 2.8.2 unicode
    Editors PC OS:Win XP Pro Traditional Chinese
    DEKO Select : 3.0.4 for DEKO 1000

Thanks,

Daniel

• Thu, Jul 16 2009 9:30 PM In reply to

• maryd
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Aug 23 2006
    • Posts 12
    • Points 1,895
    • Moderator: Avid Motion Graphics

Re: DEKO Select's Favorite Gone

It is difficult to be sure what has happened.  It could be a problem with the DekoMOS Gateway.  If you have any automatic synchronization software running perhaps someone is deleting the file on another machine and the sync is deleting the file on the Gateway (DekoSelect reads files from the MOS Gateway).

I recommend calling Tech Support if you have further problems.

• Thu, Jul 16 2009 9:33 PM In reply to

• maryd
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Aug 23 2006
    • Posts 12
    • Points 1,895
    • Moderator: Avid Motion Graphics

Re: DEKO Select's Favorite Gone

My apologies, I believe I misread your post.  It's not the file that disappears, just the links to Favorites?  Set the Configuration (one of the tabs along the top of the DekoSelect box) so that Favorites appear each time DekoSelect is launched.  If the files are disappearing each time you need to call Tech Support.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller