Latest post Tue, Feb 24 2009 10:12 PM by St.John. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Feb 20 2009 1:01 AM

Bugs in MC version 3.1.2? - Audio Mixer faders and dual roller in trim mode

hello,

working on a 8 Core 3.2GHZ mac pro.  Nitris DX box,  MC version 3.1.2.

1.  Audio Mixer fader buttons disappear ----- Im syncing video master clips and audio clips together and creating a subclip.  When i play the subclip back to adjust the audio levels with audio mixer, about a minute into the subclip, the fader buttons in the audio mixer disappears.  So the fader buttons in audio mixer is there at the beginning of the clip and then it is gone after a minute into the clip.

2.   Triming with dual rollers --- When in trim mode,  if i do a dual roller trim, my viewing monitor (monitor connected to the nitris dx box) does not play.  when i hit the stop button, viewing monitor will update.  doesnt matter if i choose to view left or right side clip.  works fine if i do a single roller trim.

Anyone else having these issues?  Just want to confirm that i am not missing anything.

Thanks.

• Tue, Feb 24 2009 2:39 PM In reply to

Re: Bugs in MC version 3.1.2? - Audio Mixer faders and dual roller in trim mode

Anyone having these issues?

• Tue, Feb 24 2009 10:12 PM In reply to

• St.John
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • UK
    • Posts 266
    • Points 3,280

Re: Bugs in MC version 3.1.2? - Audio Mixer faders and dual roller in trim mode

Yes I've noticed the problem with the dual rollers since last summer. It also happens with a mojo.

St.John

Mac pro 3.33 GHz 6gb ram OSX 10.7.2 qt 7.6.4, MC 6.0.1 AJA IO express gtech drives firewire 800 connection Mac pro 2.8 6gb ram, OSx 10.7.2, MC 6.0.1... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller