Latest post Mon, Feb 9 2009 10:16 PM by Larry Rubin. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Feb 9 2009 9:56 PM

confused and having audio issue

hi everyone. hope i can get some help. I just uploaded my entire project (which was shot in 24p on a panasonic dvx100) onto the avid and something really weird is going on with sound. I think it may be some kind of playback issue, but am not entirely sure. whenever I play any footage in my timeline or from the bin the audio randomly speeds up and slows down. sometimes its very subtle, and it never happens in exactly the same place. it even will happened when i imported an mp3. just so you know, I am importing using dv25. Hope this problem is something small and isn't due to my computer or something. would really appreciate the help.

thanks

• Mon, Feb 9 2009 10:14 PM In reply to

Re: confused and having audio issue

Check and see that your master clip sample rates match the project sample rate (user settings - audio project settings).

Newscutter Nitris DX 9.5.3.5 * Media Composer 5.5.3.6 (At Home on PC running XP Pro) * Symphony 6.5.2.1 (At home on MacBook Pro3,1 running 10.7.2) * Interplay... [view my complete system specs]

Larry Rubin

Senior Editor

The Pentagon Channel

www.pentagonchannel.mil

• Mon, Feb 9 2009 10:16 PM In reply to

Re: confused and having audio issue

Also, what about your sync reference signal?

Newscutter Nitris DX 9.5.3.5 * Media Composer 5.5.3.6 (At Home on PC running XP Pro) * Symphony 6.5.2.1 (At home on MacBook Pro3,1 running 10.7.2) * Interplay... [view my complete system specs]

Larry Rubin

Senior Editor

The Pentagon Channel

www.pentagonchannel.mil

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller