Latest post Mon, Feb 9 2009 1:43 AM by Pie. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Feb 9 2009 1:43 AM

• Pie
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Mar 10 2006
    • Posts 36
    • Points 350

Java Script Error Messages

Hi All,

I've creating my chapter marks, done all the prep work to send my feature film to Avid DVD and I keep getting the following message during the export from AXP HD to Sorenson: "Unable to launch the application because the Java Runtime Enviroment is not properly installed.  Please re-install and try again," which I did more than ten times.  I'm on deadline and trying to get this matter resolved.   

If there is a thread about this I apologize.  I searched this site high and low looking for answers and I have been unsuccessful in my journey.  Thanks for any help you are able to offer.

Avid Xpress Studio HD v. 5.2.1

Dell Precision M60 - OS Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 - Nvidia Quadro FX Go700 - Intel Pentium M Processor 1700MHz - 1GB of RAM

Avid Xpress Studio HD v5.2.1 Dell Precision M60 Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 Intel Pentium Processor 1700 MHz Nvidia Quadro FX Go700 1 GB... [view my complete system specs]

AVID = Always Visually Improving Dreams.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller