Latest post Wed, Sep 10 2008 4:28 PM by ccarnazzo. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Sep 10 2008 4:28 PM

• ccarnazzo
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • San Francisco
    • Posts 23
    • Points 275

AAF Export Problems

I'm trying to archive my :30 spots as full, editable sequences.  But I am experiencing a number of problems trying to export my projects as AAF.

The export method for both audio and video is to consolidate media with 30 frame handles, embedded into aaf.  I will paste screen grabs at the end of this post.

When I try to export the files, I get this error

Assetion failed npipes >0

File:  \coresw\ame\src\Consumers\Export\AAF Export c. Line: 427

Create Report, Exit Application, Continue or Debugger.

Another error I got on another try said one of the clips was too long to play back. 

I then tried duplicating the sequnce into a new bin and consolidating the media.  During that export, I got an error saying there was long gop material in my sequence that couldn't be exported.  On a second attempt, I got an error saying

Asserion failed {This is a film project}

Can anyone help me develop an AAF archive procedure that works?

Project Type is 1080p/23.976.  But I need to creat an SOP for SD projects as well.

Thanks

Chris Carnazzo

Avid Media Composer 3.0 Mojo SDI Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 Duel Core 6600 @ 2.4GHz 2.00 GB RAM Sony XDCAM EX1 Sony Clip Browser 2.0 [view my complete system specs]

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller