Latest post Mon, May 19 2008 8:20 PM by 112MPAD. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, May 19 2008 8:20 PM

• 112MPAD
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, May 19 2008
    • Posts 3
    • Points 25

Digi-Cutting isn't supposed to be this hard!!

Alright, so I've used Avid for a few years now and since we've upgraded to the Avid Express Pro I've been running into problems.

Currently I can't digi-cut to a tape to save my life!  It's been throwing up a warning that states:

PMDIOVideoOutOffsetStream::EnqueueFrame-length not valid, max frameSize: 120000, length, 240000.  

Any clue?

Also, when editing the audio, I add key-frames, I raise and lower sections, and I mid the track-yet it changes nothing in the way it sounds.  Even when I have the audio completely bottomed out where you should hear absolutely nothing-it is at it's normal rate.  With that, every time I go through and "mid" EVERY SINGLE AUDIO CLIP, the second I move the blue indicator line, it goes back to it's original range.  I have pressed lock and unlock on the audio tracks numerous times figuring that logically, it's just locked-and to absolutely no avail.  GAH!!!

Any help on how to finalize my current project would be beyond helpful, simply so I can get rid of this project and start on the next one.  Thankyou! 

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller