Latest post Tue, Apr 29 2008 3:44 PM by David Fitzgerald. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Apr 29 2008 3:44 PM

P2 MXF Media only relinking partial audio....

Hello, 

I'm pretty green when it comes to working with P2 and can't for the life of me figure out my current problem. Basically, I've pinpointed the issue to be this: 

For whatever reason, some of my clips' audio have gone offline partially. The media is definitely there in the Avid MediaFiles folder and Avid even points to it when I click Reveal File on the clips in question. The audio in the clips only plays for a portion of the entire clip, I assume this might have something to do with inpoints that were set when this media was on a previous system. I didn't consolidate when I moved the media, I simply copied over all of the MXF folder, so I'm not sure why the Avid is so convinced that these audio clips have a different Start time than the accompanying video clip. I have fumbled with this for hours, trying relink, even trying to copy over the original Audio MXF files from my backup drive, but it still doesnt want to relink all of the audio... 

Any ideas? 

Thanks so much. 

Filed under: , , ,
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller