Latest post Sat, Nov 19 2005 7:51 AM by briMestone. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Nov 18 2005 10:20 PM

• briMestone
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Nov 18 2005
    • San Francisco
    • Posts 140
    • Points 1,570

Big Smile [:D] White Blinking Border or White Overlay(30 Opacity) ***FIXXED***

Hi guys, for the past 2 months my system is running Smothly (aside from the crash) but last night it sundenly gave me a Blinking White Border everytime i try to play the seqence,

i tried reinstalling my Video Adapter Driver, but that didnt fix the problem.. also tried to restart the computer. but nope.. didnt do the trick.

i tried to make a new project and import a small picture (PNG) and insirt in to the timeline. and tried to play the sequence but still gave me the problem.. please if someone has already encounter this problem before and sucessfully overcome this bump. please share your knowhow regarding this matter.

Thanks..

Now Stop Reading the Forum and Start Editing!!!!

6 ISIS5000 split in two environments, 25 MC7+SYM NitrisDX, MacPro3,1 MacPro4,1 [view my complete system specs]

------

Ted Simbajon
    http://www.tedsimbajon.com

Head Janitor

• Fri, Nov 18 2005 10:36 PM In reply to

• HamNCheese
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Los Angeles
    • Posts 388
    • Points 5,680

Re: White Blinking Border or White Overlay(30 Opacity)

Your source/record monitor window is just moved over the screen edge, or another window is on top of it.  Click on the monitor window and then go to the Windows menu and select "Home," that should do it.  Repeat for the timeline window.
    freelance, I work on a lot of systems [view my complete system specs]
  • Sat, Nov 19 2005 6:38 AM In reply to

• briMestone
    • Not Ranked
    • San Francisco
    • Posts 140
    • Points 1,570

Sad [:(] Re: White Blinking Border or White Overlay(30 Opacity)

Nope.. now its not a Border its a White layer over the video.. and occupies the entire sequence...

please help...

Thanks

6 ISIS5000 split in two environments, 25 MC7+SYM NitrisDX, MacPro3,1 MacPro4,1 [view my complete system specs]

------

Ted Simbajon

Head Janitor

• Sat, Nov 19 2005 7:51 AM In reply to

• briMestone
    • Not Ranked
    • San Francisco
    • Posts 140
    • Points 1,570

Idea [I] Re: White Blinking Border or White Overlay(30 Opacity)

ok.. here was the deal, i install a program and it changed my Overlay setting of my video adapter.

what i did is set it to default and everything went Great!!

ok back to the editing bay!!

------

Ted Simbajon

Head Janitor

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller