Latest post Wed, Sep 25 2019 9:34 AM by MikeyB. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Sep 25 2019 8:50 AM

TIMELINE COLOURS CHANGE

Another bug.....Everytime I duplicates sequence the timeline colours revert to a default (one that I can't find) and I have to reset all my time line clours, this is expcilly annoing in the audio section as to keep things split and easy to see it's handy to colour Diolouge, SFX and Music differntly, but every time i have to e do this.... Any one else have this trouble? 

• Wed, Sep 25 2019 9:34 AM In reply to

• MikeyB
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Edlesborough, UK
    • Posts 513
    • Points 6,380
    • Avid Certified Instructors - Video
      Moderator: Avid Certified Instructors - Video

Re: TIMELINE COLOURS CHANGE

Hi,

I couldn't reproduce this on my system, oddly. But here's some ideas for you to try:

- If you save the Timeline View with your colours, it should be possible to simply recall it after duping the Sequence.

- When you change colours from default, the Interface setting 'Default Colours A tracks' gets switched off. If you reset to Default in the Timeline menu, this doesn't get re-enabled (THAT'S a bug!) and instead restores some other (hidden) colour choice. Re-enabloing the Interface setting puts the tracks back to the proper default of blue.

MacBook Pro 15" 2016 2.7GHz i7 Radeon 455 [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller