Latest post Thu, Feb 28 2019 5:06 PM by Job ter Burg. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Feb 25 2019 9:04 PM

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,151
    • Points 217,275
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Idea [I] 3rd Annual ACA Vote i on!

ACA Vote

Our 3rd Annual ACA Vote has started!

You’re at the controls—Which products and features will we create next?

Over the years, the Avid Customer Association (ACA), has made significant strides in building a deeper partnership with Avid, so that together we can help solve the industry’s most pressing challenges. Thanks to our diligent customer leadership and tremendous growth to more than 27,000 members, our community’s voice gets more powerful each year.

VOTE NOW 

https://devoncroft.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bOwRviIaLjuUM6h?rid=1&ss=1 

questions let me know.

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

• Thu, Feb 28 2019 4:34 PM In reply to

• Atomike
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Nebraska
    • Posts 728
    • Points 11,085

Re: 3rd Annual ACA Vote i on!

Wow that survey was bad.  Just brutal. 

So, here's the thing Avid - if you want helpful survey results, this is the wrong way.  TONS of irrelevant questions about other brands like Sony and Adobe and BlackMagic... and ALL I wanted to do was tell you again, for basically the billionth time in a row, is that I want blending modes and a new FX structure.  And I get roped in to a ridiculous survey about nonsense trends in Cloud Storage.  What?

As an organization, please rethink this survey.  I think getting a list of desired features is good.  Answering tons of questions about block-chaining the uber-cloud is insulting to your users.

Media Composer version: usually newest release, or 1 behind. Nvidia GTX 1070Ti Windows 10, Core i7 8700K processor, ASRock GA 1151 Z370 Motherboard... [view my complete system specs]

I spend most of my time between New York and Los Angeles.  In Nebraska.

• Thu, Feb 28 2019 5:06 PM In reply to

Re: 3rd Annual ACA Vote i on!

Hi Atomike,

This is useful feedback, and a similar thing was discussed in the ACA Boards just the other day. Personally, I found the part about Avid products quite on target, but after that you are being asked to take an extended survey. You can in fact skip that part, and still have your Avid votes counted.

By the way, the Avid team made it very clear: the ACA vote is the decisive factor. If all of us vote a certain feature in, it WILL happen. They can't guarantee when, obviously, as some features are harder to implemen than others, but Avid is truly and fully committed to following up on the vote.

Job

Media Composer /w Symphony option | PT-HD | Win7Pro64 HP | OSX MBP | ISIS5000 | Nitris DX | Artist Mix & Transport & Color | AJA T-Tap | Decklink... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller