Latest post Tue, Dec 4 2018 3:56 PM by Jaucker. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Dec 4 2018 3:56 PM

• Jaucker
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, May 2 2018
    • Posts 4
    • Points 30

We NEED Trim to Fill for audio! Blend Modes!

I want to start this off by saying I love AVID I think its great and very reliable for the most part. All NLEs have some bugs from time to time but AVID is great. 

Effects are dated and there isn’t many of them.

There are still no blend modes native in AVID.

The only way to manipulate audio speed is a guess and check process with time stretch or time expansion & compression. Avid’s title tool is too clunky, Marquee is okay but its in a separate panel and causes you to waste time jumping back and forth and I hate New Blue Titler. The interface isn’t accurate, and it is way too hard to animate text on top of footage because of the inaccuracy of displaying where the text is going to be. 

Premiere, Davinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro all have these features! Even the Coloring is way better in these programs than AVID and you dont have to pay for them.

I love Avid but please update some of this stuff! Thanks for the live playback though!

Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0316299 Build 16299, Intel Core i7-8700k CPU @ 3.70 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller