Latest post Tue, Nov 20 2018 9:48 PM by camoscato. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Nov 20 2018 2:49 PM

• LusBale
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Nov 20 2018
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

Problem with the imported footage's color

Hi there, 

I'm having a hard time on understanding why when I import some footage (through mxf-mdb) on my Avid, they appear to be with psychedelic colors... 

The transcodific to mxf (with Davinci) appears to be ok; when I check the footage opening the MXF, it looks fine. 

The project on Avid is set on 709 and also the windows have the color display set on 709... but the footage looks completly wrong and I really don't understand why. 

I tried to export to see if it also looks wrong there but the export looks fine. So, it's a problem in Avid but I can't find why and how to solve it.

Please, if anyone knows how to do it, write me back x

Thanks!!

Filed under: , , , ,
  • Tue, Nov 20 2018 7:08 PM In reply to

Re: Problem with the imported footage's color

Project window > Settings tab > Video display setting > Dual copy engine = disable

:)

Media Composer 2019.7 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Tue, Nov 20 2018 8:20 PM In reply to

• LusBale
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Nov 20 2018
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

It worked, thank you so much! :) 

• Tue, Nov 20 2018 9:48 PM In reply to

Great! You're welcome!

Media Composer 2019.7 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller