Latest post Wed, Sep 12 2018 10:00 AM by Sebidou. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Sep 11 2018 10:26 AM

• Sebidou
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Sep 11 2018
    • Posts 2
    • Points 20

Open Media composer first bin in Avid media composer

Hello,

How Open Media composer first bin in Avid media composer ?

Thanks

• Tue, Sep 11 2018 2:18 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,687
    • Points 211,435
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Open Media composer first bin in Avid media composer

They are not shared.

You cannot import or export a Media Composer project or bin with Media Composer | First. You can import or export video and audio files, and you can open a bin from Media Composer | First in another Media Composer | First.  

You also cannot open bins from Media Composer | First in Media Composer; this functionality will be added at a later date.

You could however sign up for a 30-day trial of Media Composer that would allow you to open your project.

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

• Wed, Sep 12 2018 10:00 AM In reply to

• Sebidou
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Sep 11 2018
    • Posts 2
    • Points 20

Re: Open Media composer first bin in Avid media composer

I just buy the license of Media Composer and I can't open my project and my bins anymore. So I get back to First. That's absurd !

I undestand that you need to protect your product but please don't punished the people who are ready to pay. I pay to have more possiblities not less.

You write that "this functionality will be added at a later date", I think it's urgent to do it.

I use Avid since 2003, I really like this soft and I won't change but I don't understand your politics and I will be annoyed if I have to give advice to someone who is looking for a soft to edit.

Thank you for you answering,

Best regards,

Sebastien

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller