Latest post Tue, Sep 4 2018 7:08 PM by RedArrowRyan. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Sep 4 2018 2:33 AM

• CN1990
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Sep 4 2018
    • Posts 1
    • Points 25

Export File progress bar resets each time it completes

Hello:

Can't seem to export. Might be an issue with the multipass option, but I can't disable to from any menu or screen I can find. Sequence is about an hour long, being published at the fastest setting using h264 codec. Using the most recent version for windows.

• Tue, Sep 4 2018 11:32 AM In reply to

• DStone
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Nov 4 2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 3,654
    • Points 46,910
    • Moderator: Avid Media Composer for Liquid
      Moderator: MCA Mac
      Moderator: MCA PC
      Moderator: Media Composer Getting Started

Re: Export File progress bar resets each time it completes

Greetings, and welcome to the forums.

I'm afraid we're going to need a bit more information. First, what are your system specifications (you can see an example by looking at mine at the bottom of this post). Next, what is the project format (HD, UHD, etc.) , the format of the media (e.g. MXF OP1A, MP4 in a .MOV container, etc.) and the paramters from the export dialog. Also, any error or informational messages produced.

DIY quad core I7-4790K, 32Gb, NVidia GTX 970 4GB, Win 10 Pro, MC(generally the latest or the one just before), MC 7.x [view my complete system specs]

Dave S.

• Tue, Sep 4 2018 7:08 PM In reply to

Re: Export File progress bar resets each time it completes

Are you usuing Media Composer First?  If so, it seems to default to Multi-pass export and you can't turn it off. Either suffer the equivalent of 4 exports (progress bar going to 100 four times) or export as DNxHD (which only takes one pass) and then convert to H264 outside of Media Composer First.

Follow me at www.twitter.com/redarrowryan Avid 1- z400 6-Core, with Nitris DX Symphony 6.0.3 Win 7 64 Bit [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller