Latest post Fri, Jul 20 2018 1:50 PM by RalphC. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jul 20 2018 11:45 AM

• Sayegh
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Jul 20 2018
    • Posts 0
    • Points 0

Can't activate and download Pro Tools

First of: Avids website is very confusing and somewhat 'not userfriendly'.

BUT. I bought an activation code for Pro Tools. On this CARD it says I have to go to avid.com/activationcard. When I do that, I enter my code and then it accepts it and it writes:

Please enter the Renewal Code listed here in the “Renew Support” Option of your Perpetual Product located in the Products and Subscriptions page. So when I click on the link, it says I have no products. How come? I just activated it so I can download it? I got the card in my mail at 10.00 am, and it's been almost 4 hours of trying. Now I decided to ask in here... What can I do? It is a card that says 'Pro Tools Activation Card'. And on the back it says 'The Activation for your Pro Tools Annual Subscription Renewails'. And it says I have to go to avid.com/activationcard to get startet. I bought it from a company in Denmark and they said that the card is the program Pro Tools + 1 year, which is what I bought.
    Anyone care to help?
  • Fri, Jul 20 2018 1:50 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 1,569
    • Points 17,175
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Can't activate and download Pro Tools

Hi,

This is the Pro Video Community Forums, for Pro Tools  please go to the DUC.

Thanks,

RalphC

This is a test. Media Composer 8.8 w/Symphony option, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller