Latest post Fri, Jul 13 2018 2:21 AM by Terry Snyder. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jul 12 2018 1:34 PM

Nablet update screen at startup

Ever since upgrading to 2018.4, I get a pop-up telling me to update my Sony plug-ins to the Nablet plug-ins.   This holds up MC from loading until I click a confirmation button.   It doesn't happen on every startup--maybe once every 10 times or so.   The Sony plug-ins are working fine, so I keep ignoring the message.   Is there any way to disable it?

MC 2018.4 with Symphony, Matrox MX02 Mini Max, Win 7 Pro, HP Z800 2x6-Core 3.2Ghz Xeon, 48GB ram, Quadro K4200, SanDisk Extreme 240GB SSD as system drive... [view my complete system specs]

I have a fantastic editing assistant.  He stays by my side when I edit...doesn't talk too much...and thinks I'm a genius!    Check him out here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQVkYaaPO6g

• Thu, Jul 12 2018 2:14 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,714
    • Points 211,660
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Nablet update screen at startup

Terry

I am just wondering if there are any stargglers of the Sony plugs left that are conflicting with nablet.  

Might be a good idea to uninstall previous AMA plugins including Nablet - make sure they are all gone, then reinstall Nablet

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

• Thu, Jul 12 2018 2:45 PM In reply to

Hi Marianna,

I should clarify that I am still using the Sony AMA plug-ins and have not updated to the Nablets.  I'm in the middle of a big project and I'm a bit superstitious about switching horses midstream.   The Sony plug-ins have been stable to date so I've stayed with them.

MC 2018.4 with Symphony, Matrox MX02 Mini Max, Win 7 Pro, HP Z800 2x6-Core 3.2Ghz Xeon, 48GB ram, Quadro K4200, SanDisk Extreme 240GB SSD as system drive... [view my complete system specs]

I have a fantastic editing assistant.  He stays by my side when I edit...doesn't talk too much...and thinks I'm a genius!    Check him out here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQVkYaaPO6g

• Thu, Jul 12 2018 3:12 PM In reply to

...I just want to disable the pop-up notification at start up.   Thanks.

• Thu, Jul 12 2018 3:33 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,714
    • Points 211,660
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

I know you do Terry but you cant.

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

• Fri, Jul 13 2018 2:21 AM In reply to

Thanks for letting me know.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller