Latest post Fri, May 25 2018 5:42 PM by Jaysmithgroup. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, May 24 2018 8:34 PM

Blue Screen issues

I'm currently running Pro Tools 11 and I'm having an unusual recurring issue.  Recently, I purchased a ROLI Seaboard which I've been trying to use to record.  We're working on another album and I was given the session files from our engineer
     (we record at a studio and I have Pro Tools 11 at my house).  When I try to record with the ROLI at home with these particular session files, I get a blue screen and my computer restarts.  It has happened now at least 10 times.  Below is the error message:Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.  We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.  Stop code: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL What failed: portcls.sys
  • Fri, May 25 2018 1:53 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 1,732
    • Points 19,070
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Blue Screen issues

Hi Jaysmithgroup,

You posted in the wrong Forum, for Audio head over to the DUC. This is the Pro Video Community Forums.

Thanks,

RalphC

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.13.6 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, May 25 2018 5:42 PM In reply to

Re: Blue Screen issues

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller