Latest post Fri, May 25 2018 5:42 PM by Jaysmithgroup. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, May 24 2018 8:34 PM

Blue Screen issues

I'm currently running Pro Tools 11 and I'm having an unusual recurring issue.  Recently, I purchased a ROLI Seaboard which I've been trying to use to record.  We're working on another album and I was given the session files from our engineer
     (we record at a studio and I have Pro Tools 11 at my house).  When I try to record with the ROLI at home with these particular session files, I get a blue screen and my computer restarts.  It has happened now at least 10 times.  Below is the error message:Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.  We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.  Stop code: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL What failed: portcls.sys
  • Fri, May 25 2018 1:53 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 1,564
    • Points 17,085
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Blue Screen issues

Hi Jaysmithgroup,

You posted in the wrong Forum, for Audio head over to the DUC. This is the Pro Video Community Forums.

Thanks,

RalphC

This is a test. Media Composer 8.8 w/Symphony option, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, May 25 2018 5:42 PM In reply to

Re: Blue Screen issues

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller